God is reminding us today!

God is reminding us today!

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Having Each Other

 
"no one will be there for each other but each one of us!"
I AM AN EXCITED MOTHER!
my husband, even if he does not tell, I know is an EXCITED FATHER too!

this morning, he seated on the bed in our powder room where our daughter took
some continued nap since she woke up early to help her younger sister prepare and fix for school.
he asked our daughter if she would have a job interview today.
then he asked her to join us in our breakfast for her to get ready for her 2nd job interview.
THEN, he approved of my going to manila with her-- not only as a supportive driver
but as a free career-interview coach.
  
the inputs, the brainstorming sessions, the tips, the question samplers,
PLUS all the more THE COMPANY -- this is how excited I, a mother is, to see our daughter's future.
A JOURNALIST by profession that I never was -- my daughter would eventually become!
not to my liking and dictates of course, but to her SUDDEN INTINCTS!

SOON, our daughter ENJI will be a FULFILLED JOURNALIST
and I am so thankful that I am given the opportunity to be with her
in these first parts of her "in the makings"!


"True Character is who you are and what you do -- even when no one is watching you!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: