God is reminding us today!

God is reminding us today!

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Thank you, Angels in Disguise!



Pls Read God’s Silent Message: John 14:1-12


https://www.facebook.com/ArtSignaturebyRGandMom/

Once, a baby asked God, “They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow, but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?… who will protect me?”

God answered: “Your angel will be waiting for you and will take care of you. Your angel will LOVE YOU AS I DO & defend you even if it means risking her life.”

Such God’s answer eased the baby’s worry and for the last time asked: “God, if I am to leave now, please tell me my angel’s name.” Then God said, “You will simply call her, Mom.

Just as Jesus said in today’s Gospel, “Do not let your heart be troubled!”, He sent us an “angel in disguise” to protect us from helplessness and to make us feel secured amidst worries.

God could have been so happy if every child would recognize how His assigned angel has done her tasks so well. But sad, that sometimes, it would take a story like this before a child would realize the importance of a Mother:
“Hello Operator, does Heaven have a phone number? Mommy went to Heaven, but I need her here today, my tummy hurts and I fell down, I need her right away. Operator, can you tell me how to find her in this book? Is heaven in the yellow pages, I don’t know where to look.I think my daddy needs her too, at night I hear him cry.I hear him call her name sometimes, but I really don’t know why. Maybe if I call her, she will hurry home to me. Is Heaven very far away, is it across the sea?  She’s been gone a long, long time she needs to come home now!  I really need to reach her, but I simply don’t know how. Help me find the number please, is it listed under “Heaven”?I can’t read these big big words, I am only seven.I’m sorry operator, I didn’t mean to make you cry,Is your tummy hurting too, or is there something in your eye? If I call my church, maybe they will know. Mommy said when we need help that’s where we should go. I found the number to my church tacked up on the wall. Thank you operator, I’ll give them a call.” 
Whew!!….be worried if this simple short story didn’t make you cry. I read it twice and I shed tears thrice -- only to realize that a Mom’s task does not end where she had to stop.  

She trains their kids to live the values that would make them dignified persons. She corrects and even reprimands each time a child disobeys and does things under peer pressure & other not so good influences.  She reaches out even when kids do not appreciate her every effort. She persists even when kids does not respond to her messages -- just to explain what kids should understand. She bears any sort of pain until so unaware her physical health already suffers.  She missions out not only to “bridge her every child’s needs” but also to the father of her kids.

If we will only read between these lines and allow God’s message to dig deep within our hearts, we would realize that every Mother’s bit of sacrifice is because The Father who dwells in her is doing His works.”

“I don't speak on my own authority.
The Father who sent me has commanded me what to say and how to say it.”John 12:49

In gratitude, we’d rather do something that would make her feel how much we hope not to give a heaven’s operator a call.  Instead, we would give HER the warmest HUG and whisper to her our heart out:
“THANK YOU, MY ANGEL IN DISGUISE!  I THANK GOD, HE GAVE ME YOU!

If you’re a “child” who came across this, please honor every STRIVING MOM you know,
specially yours whom Heaven-sent!

Happy Mother’s Day  Dear Angels in disguise!



#sunset @InspiringInfluence.com
Credits to http://www.boardofwisdom.com for the short stories.


"True Character is who you are and what you do -- even when no one is watching you!"

No comments: